The Act of Forgiveness
like the Act of Random Kindness
is a powerful foundation to
freeing and opening your Heart,
expanding your consciousness and awareness,
and transforming your life!
– Ria Sweetraw Takharu
Release emotional patterns that may be holding you back, let go of feelings of resentment, pain, betrayal and anger. The Love Vibration reaches the body at the cellular level emitting words and frequency that can transFORM and Heal wounds into unconditional loving motivation, action and joy.
The Act and Process of Forgiveness releases years of trauma and burden from your emotional body which in turn heals the physical body. Forgiveness helps to free you and the one you are holding prisoner through resentment, suppressed disappointment, and anger.
Accessing the Love Gateway frequency releases you from “bondage,” self made and man made forms of lower vibrating energy constructs.
How to Clear Energy
Ancient Hawaiian shamanic healing practice from Dr. Len, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.” With these simple affirmations this doctor was able to heal his whole psychiatric ward without even having to physically examine a single patient. These seemingly simple words used with the deliberate intention of healing was a powerful recipe for turning insanity to balanced mental states of living and being. We can learn from this example and try the meditation yourself.
Smudging + Clearing Your Sacred Space
Smudging and clearing energy is an age old practice and a form of healing medicine. Indigenous people use this form of ‘release’ as well as the catholic church and other religions. It is a common and powerful purifying tool as it allows stagnant, negative energy or cluttered, chaotic thoughts trapped in a space to dissipate and transform into intentional vibrations of love, peace and tranquility. It is a process of restoration that you can facilitate yourself.
Using incense such as sage and frankincense and myrrh is a powerful way to clear your immediate space from negative or lower-level vibrations.
- Purchase Sage from herbal or health food store.
- Light charcoal on safe burner pot that can withstand heat and not break from heat.
- Place small amount on charcoal if leaves.
- If you have a Sage stick you can burn a corner of the stick.
- Set your intentions into the atmosphere by speaking them as you open your heart.
- You can ask for Divine Guidance, protection, and angelic assistance.
- You can open with gratitude and appreciation honoring the elements and directions.
- You can walk through your space as you affirm healing, gratitude, protection and love.
- Allow the Sage or incense to follow into every corner of your room or space. This is clearing the corners and space of your home.
- Affirm that only higher vibration exists in these spaces or in your sacred space.
- Affirm your grace, love, divine guidance, and direction with clarity, love and respect.
- After making a circle of the space you have cleared come back to your original starting point.
- Thank the elements, your sacred angels, and divine guardian for their assistance.
- Give thanks for the cleaning of your space and for all you had affirmed through your words and thoughts. Be thankful and sure.
- Now, give them permission to exit your space. It has been cleared and cleaned with new energy.
- Affirm gratitude with love and sureness!
Tools for Raising Your Vibration
Raising higher frequencies creates a life that is filled with synchronicity, magic, blessings, abundance and wellness. It is a natural high that completely organic, non toxic, and empowering for all. As you receive unconditional love and consciously channel that frequency others come to you for healing and subsequently reciprocate love, kindness, joy, optimism, healing, creative abundance right back to you. It is a cyclical, spiral type of relationship constantly exchanging through give and take, ebb and flow, rhythmic energetic dances.
- acts of kindness
- eating high alkaline foods
- pranayama (breath work)
- acts of kindness and gratitude
- living (your) truth
- honoring self
- doing what you love
- animal care and companionship
- self+love affirmations
- watching a comedy
- community work
- sharing gifts
- giving things away