Here we go, The Armory aka weapons practice of the Hero’s Journey!
Which weapon did I choose? Bow and Arrow– naw, although, I can’t help but reconsider adding this training for its’ many benefits! I’ve chosen The Magic Ring ak Planks for a Rock Hard Core! Me being me I will combine the two to make one super awesome workout!
Neila Rey’s workouts look very simple BUT if you do them correctly and choose a Level based on your Fitness Test and/or your challenge point. You will be surprised just how simple quickly turns into ‘beast mode’! She has an amazing library of workouts, programs and exercises albeit play from comics and movies. They’re fun and challenging! Truly wonderful body-weight exercises you can do away from the gym – anywhere, anytime!
Bow and Arrow – Running and Sprinting Workout
The Magic Ring – Plank – Rock Hard Core Workout
HOW TO DO A PLANK
- Start by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not on your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time. (source: 30DayFitnessChallenge.com)